FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE, February 12, 2014 – Permuted Press, America’s leading publisher of zombie, post-apocalyptic and horror fiction, today announces a new relationship with Ingram Publisher Services for the distribution of a new line of print titles, called PERMUTED PLATINUM.
PERMUTED PLATINUM is a new line created specifically for worldwide distribution of printed products in both trade paperback and hardcover formats. Previously available only in print-on-demand formats, the Platinum line will be Permuted Press’s first venture into full offset print runs of their most popular titles.
The inaugural titles in the PERMUTED PLATINUM line will include some of Permuted Press’s best sellers, along with recently acquired works from promising newcomers and potential new acquisitions from the genre’s best selling authors, many of whom have previously only been self-published.
Confirmed titles releasing over the next 12 months for the PERMUTED PLATINUM line include:
- 14 by Peter Clines
- The Ninth Circle by Brendan Deneen
- Blood Brains and Bullets and Legacy of the Living duology by Sean Liebling
- Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater
- The Infection and The Killing Floor duology by Craig DiLouie
- Pretty When She Kills by Rhiannon Frater
- Tentyrian Legacy by Elise Walters
- Pretty When She Destroys by Rhiannon Frater
- Infection and Containment, Alaskan Undead books 1 and 2 duology by Sean Schubert
- The Reaper: No Mercy and The Reaper: Avenging Wraith duology by Sean Liebling
- Zombie Attack: Rise of the Horde and Zombie Attack: Army of the Dead by Devan Sagliani
- Little Dead Man by Jake Bible
- The Becoming and The Becoming: Ground Zero duology by Jessica Meigs
- What Zombies Fear: A Father’s Quest and What Zombies Fear: The Maxists duology by Kirk Allmond
- The Flu and Healing: The Flu 2 duology by Jacqueline Druga
Permuted Press President, Michael L. Wilson, comments: “With Permuted Platinum, we’re now able to take our authors places they’ve never been able to go before. For the first time, our relationship with Ingram Publisher Services will allow our authors to have works for sale on physical bookshelves at places like Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million, smaller chains, and many of the hundreds of great independent booksellers across the globe.”
Permuted Press was established in 2004 with a modest goal: to produce a single high-quality zombie anthology. From this simple goal grew a publishing company that has published nearly 150 titles targeting the apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic, and survival horror fiction markets. Permuted Press has relied heavily on the power of the Internet and advances in publishing technology to establish itself as one of the best-known publishers in the apocalyptic niche. As Permuted Press continues its expansion, more genres are being embraced. 2014 will see the publication of works within the expanded genres of traditional horror, fantasy, sci-fi, space-opera, and macabre fiction as well as the zombie-apocalypse and survivalist titles for which Permuted Press has become known.